Sunday, July 25, 2010

Are you doing exercises???

We have been jogging! For those of you that know me (Robyn here) you know that the only reason I run is if someone is chasing me or if I have a ball in my hands. There really aren't any sports to play here, we have to ask permission to use the soccer field and usage is very limited.
So we have started running. I think it is pretty impressive. A few times a week for 20 minutes sandwiched into a hilly hour or more walk. It is a nice escape and release.


We get a lot of looks when we are out jogging. The other day as we were jogging someone flat out asked us, "Are you doing exercises?" We were a little stunned at the question: we were jogging, in exercise clothes, and sweat was pouring from our faces.

Jogging for pleasure is not too common here.